SHIPPING & RETURN
We ship from France to all over European as well as to the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
Shipping is always free for orders of 200 EUR/USD. During summer, from 6th of June until 1st of September, we offer free shipping on all orders. For the EU this means free standard delivery with the postal network and for North American and the UK free DHL express delivery is offered.
We want you to be completely happy with your order, we always offer free returns within 30 days. You find more info about our return policy a bit down on this page.
Our ordering processing time is up to 48 hours, this is the delay from the order is placed by you as a customer and it’s ready to be shipped by us.
The delivery time after the order has been process is as follow:
- Europe: Postal network 2-4 days
- UK: DHL express 2-3 days
- North America: DHL express 2-4 days
Please not that we cannot guarantee delivery within this timeframe, this is an estimation.
Verseau Paris has a return policy that allows you to return any product to us within 30 days of receiving your purchased products. Returns and exchanges are paid for by Verseau Paris. The goods must be unworn, complete with all original tags and in original and resalable condition.
Our return/exchange process in 4 simple steps:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your order number and we will send you the return form and address tags necessary to make a return. You also need to send your return form in the package that was sent with your delivery.
- Put the products you wish to return or exchange, in original and resalable condition with all original tags, together with the return form (which we will email to you) and the original packaging.
- Follow the instructions provided for parcel pick up or drop off at a shipping partner service point.
- Once we have received and approved the return we will credit your account.
In case of an exchange
We will send you the new item. We compensate for the costs of returns and for sending you new items.
If the new item is cheaper we will credit the difference to the account stated on the return form. If the new item is more expensive you will have to pay the difference before shipment.
We will not compensate for returned packages lost in the return shipping. Please note that additional duties, taxes or any additional charge you may have will not be refunded by Verseau Paris.
Duties and VAT for customers outside the EU
For all Products shipped outside the European Union and DOMTOM, the price will be calculated without taxes automatically at check-out and on the invoice.
Local taxes and/or import duties may apply depending on the country you live in. You as a customer are responsible for paying these potential charges when picking up the delivery.
Verseau Paris has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary greatly from country to country. Please contact your local customs authority and delivery companies (DHL) for up to date information about what rules and fees apply to you.
Due to Brexit, we especially ask customers from the UK to take this potential extra cost into account before ordering.